The WooCommerce component in SPMM allow users to view their WooCommerce store activity directly in their SPMM user profile and account screens.
- Adds a new PURCHASES tab in the user profile screen that lists the user’s purchases
- Adds a new REVIEWS tab in the user profile screen that lists the user’s product reviews
- View orders, shipping and billing addresses from the user’s SPMM ACCOUNT page
- Role management: Automatically assign a new role for all purchases
- Role management: Automatically assign unique roles for each product when purchased
- Role management: Show/hide any of the WC account tabs on the Account Management page by role
Activating The Component
To activate the WOOCOMMERCE component:
- Navigate to MEMBER MANAGER->SETTINGS->COMPONENTS
- Click the checkbox next to Simple:Press Member Manager – WOOCOMMERCE
- Click the Save Changes button
The component should now be enabled.
Access the general settings for this component under MEMBER MANAGER->SETTINGS->COMPONENT SETTINGS->WOOCOMMERCE
Assign Role To User For Specific Product Purchases
When a user purchases a product, a specific role can be assigned. Each product can have a different role assigned if necessary!
- Go to the WooCommerce PRODUCTS page and edit a product
- Scroll down to the Simple:Press Member Manager section
- Select the role from the drop-down
- Save the product
Note that this overrides the role you choose in the MEMBER MANAGER->SETTINGS->WOOCOMMERCE screen!
Control Tabs In The Account Screen
Tabs shown in the user’s account screen can be enabled or disabled by role.
- Go to MEMBER MANAGER->USER ROLES
- Edit the role that needs to be changed
- Scroll down to the WooCommerce section
- Disable any tabs as you see fit
- Click the Update Role button to save your changes
The End User Experience
The end user will see new tabs under their SPMM ACCOUNT screen (unless disabled by the admin)
They will also see new tabs on their profile screen:
More Topics In Member Manager - Components