Quick Start Overview
Here are the six steps to getting started with your new membership plugin.
- Create a membership level
- Setup your WordPress pages
- Setup your payment gateway
- Configure your email settings
- Consider some advanced settings
- Test your site
And away you go!
But, before you do any of this, you really really should spend some time thinking about how you want your site to work. In particular, you should have a clear picture of the following:
- What pages/posts/functions will your members have access to?
- Will you have one membership level or multiple?
- How much will you charge for each level?
- Will you charge a one-time fee for access or will there be a monthly or annual fee?
- Will you grant a free trial period and if so, what materials will be included in the free trial?
Additionally, if you are accepting payment, then you should make sure you gather the keys and ids you will need from your payment provider.
More Topics In Member Subscriptions